Friday, June 24, 2016

Content


Content

We are all walking to Him
Each at a different pace
None the less we are going
To that unimaginable place.

The road is sometimes difficult
But time passes quickly by
Until a feeling of content
Breathing a heartfelt sigh.

He waits with open arms
Our journey soon will end
His peace flows so sweetly
From angels that He will send.

The look of sorrow is fading
There is nothing we will miss
All of the hurts inside us
Replaced by exquisite bliss.

We pass others on the road
Their tears touch our soul
Knowledge and wisdom fill a heart
So close to becoming whole.

Wanting to live a godly life
Trusting only in His Word
Every prayer we cried to Him
He answered and He heard.

We are all walking to Him
On a road that is Heaven sent
To hear Him whisper softly
Dear ones, I bring to you content.
Jan Bagwell
God Bless !
Philippians 4:11-13
I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or want. I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.