Saturday, December 27, 2014

God gave me this Scripture this morning

You know I have read thru this scripture a thousand times . But God open the door this morning where I really understand what he told us . I was praying this weekend  and this morning  . That I would be a better child  of  God . Help me to become all that you would have  me to be .Have I been all that God wanted me to be ? Have I been a good son , father to my  children , Grand father , friend to my friends . Have I took time to pray for  ones who need help . I thought I would like to be Enouch that walked so close and fellowship with God , that God just took him . Can you imagine Father God  enjoy your present so much , he just took you back to heaven with him.
Jan Bagwell
God Bless !!

Gen.5 Verses 21 to 24


[21] And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat Methuselah:
[22] And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters:
[23] And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:
[24] And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.