Thursday, September 12, 2013

Transformed

Transformed

I came to Christ as a sinner.
By grace, He saved my soul.
To grow in grace to His image
Was my Christian life's goal.

Christ has transformed my life
Into a useful vessel for Him.
He forgave me for my many sins,
And He washed away all of them.

Yes, I still make many mistakes
As in this flesh, I dwell below,
But then I confess those sins
When in prayer to my God I go.

My goal in life each passing day
Is to be more like my Savior.
I want to always please Christ,
For I desire to be in His favor.

One day I will be like Christ
After leaving this world of woe.
I'll shed this corruptible flesh,
And I'll dwell in Heaven, I know. 
Jan Bagwell
God Bless !
The Neighborhood church
Sunday 9.30 am
Pastor David Bagwell , Come here this God anointed Minister. And be Blessed
5075 Calhoun Memorial highway, Easley, South Carolina 29640,
The Neighborhood Church
If you need a Church ? Please give us a try . God is blessing us , many have been Saved and Baptize . There no better joy in life than leading a person to the Lord and watching them grow . Let all get together and win the world to Jesus Christ . And above all things , God loves you and we do to !!
Love Jesus Name