Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I'm Praying

I'm Praying

Lord, tonight I’m feeling sad,
melancholy and depressed
and I asking You to hear
the solemnest of my request.

My prayer is for the ones I know,
and for those I have never met
but each of them are on my heart
and their pain I can’t forget.

They are stricken with disease,
illness of every kind . . . .
some take over their bodies
others destroy their very mind.

They are hurting in places,
I have never felt before
but I can feel each twinge
and their hurt I can’t ignore.

Lord, please, please, please,
shed on them Your healing light
bring them Your peace and comfort
hold them to You ever tight!



To all who are sick, ill, or full of
disease . . . my heart tonight is very
heavy and I am praying you. May our
heavenly Father be with you and
comfort you. 
Jan Bagwell
God Bless !
 Please Pray for a special young man ,who love God with all his heart , His Name is Shannon Gibson . He is going for a test on his heart Tuesday .His email address is shannongibson2@gmail.com . You might want to offer your encouragement . Please pray for Judy Pangborn . and Jimmy D Holliday