Wednesday, September 4, 2013

He is My Shepherd

He is My Shepherd

He is my Shepherd,
I am His lamb . . .
He accepts me
just as I am.

I will follow Him,
wherever He goes
for I am confident
the way He knows.

I'll never leave Him,
beside Him I will stay
for I know what it's like
to go astray.

I'll always look up to Him,
He'll always be at my side
I know I can count on Him
to lead and guide.

Jesus is my Shepherd,
His voice I do hear
as long as I go after Him
I'll have nothing to fear! 
Jan Bagwell
God Bless !
 Do you want to Make A Different on your street , in your city , in your Family ? Ask God what would he have you to do . Be in your Church this Sunday . If you don’t have one come visit us . God want us to stand up and Praise him and lead others to him .
The Neighborhood church
Sunday 9.30 am
Pastor David Bagwell , Come here this God anointed Minister. And be Blessed
5075 Calhoun Memorial highway, Easley, South Carolina 29640,
The Neighborhood Church
If you need a Church ? Please give us a try . God is blessing us , many have been Saved and Baptize . There no better joy in life than leading a person to the Lord and watching them grow . Let all get together and win the world to Jesus Christ . And above all things , God loves you and we do to !!