Monday, March 28, 2011

We'll All Be Togather Again

We’ll All Be Together Again
When dear ones have left us
to journey afar
O’er mountain or prairies or sea ,
Our thoughts travel often where
the loving ones are
And lonely we often must be .
Be sweet is the thought of the
home coming time
To women and children and men ;
It rings ,like the bells , with a musical
chime ;
We’ll all be together again !

When sickness and trouble break into
our lives ,
When cares throng in manifold ways ,
When many a wearisome burden contrives
To mar the sweet peace of our days ,
When lives have been sundered by
death’s cruel hand ,
When dear ones no more have our care
All happy and safe in the beautiful
land;
So safe , no more needing our prayer
Oh , blessed the thoughts of the meeting
once more
Beyond all the sorrow and pain :
Where nothing is wrong on the
heavenly shore
And we’ll all be together again !
Jan Bagwell
God Bless !
Last week was a bad week for me and my family. But now by mother doing a lot better . I was very sick . But I just like to Praise God , he always there to see us though . As sick I as was , I could just feel the loving hands of my Lord and Savior . My brothers and sisters in Christ , I just don’t know what I would do without my Lord and the fellowship of you all . Thank you for your Prayers !
Brother Bill Garner die Friday night , THE SERVICES WILL BE MONDAY MORNING AT 11 AT THE CHURCH ACROSS FROM HARDEES AT CHESNEE WHICH IS ON HWY 221, . Bill was a good friend to all who knew him.