Tuesday, March 1, 2011

From a Friend

From a Friend
My dear and much beloved Friend
My best regards to you I send ,
And from a heart sincere and true
All happiness I’m wishing you .

May you be free from all distress
And meet with real and true success ,
May no misfortune come to you ,
May all your friends prove kind and true .

But should your earthly friends depart
Remember still there is one heart
That beats for you with tender love ;
“Tis your eternal friend above .

May God , from whom all blessing flow,
His benefits on you bestow
And save and keep you , day by day ,
In His own good and pleasant way .

Let us in God put all our trust ,
And seek His blessed Kingdom first ,
To Him be true , and we shall meet
Some day upon the golden street .
Jan Bagwell
God Bless !
Please remember Liza Henson , Mary Carpenter and her sister , Judy Pangborn and Betty Hill and my son David , And if you have a prayer request just send it to me ,and it will be add on.