Friday, February 18, 2011

Divine Provision

Divine Provision


How can I climb this mountain?
I can merely speak and the mountain has to move
but can I make the connection?

Can I bring forth liberation
after such a long time in hibernation?

Oh My God!

What appeared to be such a problem
was my training for elevation.

I see the signs and wonders
as I go forth to eliminate the obstacles with my obedience.

Oh My God!

I am really destined for success.

What in the world happened?
Thank God it wasn’t quitting time in my school of opposition.
It was merely recess.
Recess, preparing me for success
Even during the times of duress
God was stamping His approval on my access.
Jan Bagwell
God Bless

Dillon Lollis is the 12 year old with serious vision issues.
Billy Bolton is in his late 40s with blood clots in his heart and lungs. He under went emergency surgery last night – they said it went as well as could be expected, but he is in God’s hands now. It was a massive blood clot and they could not get all of it.
Thanks for your prayers.