Thursday, August 6, 2020

Happy Birthday to me.
Today begins the first day of another age.
For me, I want to taste life like it is new.
Let the sun remind me of how beautiful life is
May the rainbow bring colors of laughter to me
So years from now I will grow like a baby.
Happy birthday to me.

. If today was a fabric
Then it will have all the colours of happiness
For I was born on such a day to smile
To be happy for the gift of life.
For the blessings that guide me
So I echo through history anew.

Today comes with a new feeling
Maybe it’s because a star sparkled today.
Yes, I sparkled in the sky of life.
May this birthday always remind me that life inspires
And lift me to heights of joy, laughter and love.
Happy birthday to me.

4. How do I not wake today with such ease?
When of course I was born on such a day
A day filled with the sun looking like me
As I shine through a new page.
On this day I feel like a new seed again
To grow into life like a baby
So I enjoy every bit of it.