Sunday, June 24, 2018

Encouraging Words

Encouraging Words



I heard your word, you change my heart
You painted it new like glorious art!
You poured your love upon my head
And gave new life when I was dead!

You who looked with compassionate eyes,
You saw my tears and heard my cries.
Your love for me so deep, so strong.
It overshadows all pain, all wrong!

Your treasures all mine, joy and peace,
Do fill my heart, contentions now cease.
Your grace and mercy are mine forever!
Your work in love a glorious endeavor!

Your kindness and goodness on me poured out,
You conquered death with a glorious rout!
These promises from You, Your word has spoken.
A promise from You will never be broken!

I’m now engulfed by encouraging Words.
They lift my heart, it sours like birds!
These gifts from You of life & love,
My God who is my heavenly dove!
Ephesians 3:18-19 ...(so that you may) grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge "that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.