Monday, February 22, 2016

Holy Spirit's Power


Holy Spirit's Power

This year I want to be,
filled with the Holy Spirit
to His mighty boldness . . .
I want daily to commit.

I want to be enlightened,
when I read the Good News
I want to help show others
the path they need to choose.

I want to be encouraged,
as I advance in the fight
I want to inspire others . . .
to come to the Saving Light.

I want to help set free,
the captives of the dark
I want to ignite in them
the Holy Spirit’s spark.

I want to exchange my pain,
for praise and joyfulness
I want to be a testimony
to God’s peacefulness.

This year I want to help,
others to learn to cope
I want them to see in me
the reason for my hope!
Jan Bagwell
God Bless
Acts 4:31

“And when they had prayed,
the place was shaken where
they were assembled together;
and they were all filled
with the Holy Ghost, and
they spake the word of
God with boldness.”