Tuesday, February 9, 2016

For Evermore


For Evermore

When my worries are final over,
and I stand in peace galore
all my fears and trepidation
will not trouble me ~ evermore.

When my nights are full of light,
and I stand on freedom's moor
all my struggles and my labor
will not beset me ~ evermore

When my heart stops to beat,
and I stand at mercy's door
all my pain and all that hurts
will not grieve me ~ evermore.

When my days on earth are done,
and I stand ~ to plea and implore
all my sins and transgressions
will not damn me ~ evermore

When my last breath is taken,
and I stand on heaven's shore
all my sobs and every sorrow
will not be ~ for evermore!
Jan  Bagwell
God  Bless
Revelation 21:4

"And God shall wipe away all tears from
their eyes; and there shall be no more
death, neither sorrow, nor crying,
neither shall there be any more pain:
for the former things are passed away."