Wednesday, January 20, 2016

A Confident New Year


A Confident New Year

I’m grateful for the past,
for the valley’s I’ve been in
for they have given me . . .
the strength I have within.

I’m grateful for my failures,
and yes, even my every loss
for they have all lead me . . .
to the foot of the cross.

I’m grateful for the pain,
of a heart that’s been broken
for to the mercies of God . . .
my soul has been awoken.

I’m grateful for the process,
I have been put through
for Lord, it has brought me
to be much closer to You.

I’m confident of the future,
though not sure were it’ll lead
but I’ve true peace knowing . . .
with God, I’ll have all I need!
Jan Bagwell
God Bless !
Gone  but  not forgotten
Proverbs 3:5

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart;
and lean not unto thine own understanding."

Philippians 1:6

“Being confident of this very thing,
that he which hath begun a good work
in you will perform it until the day
of Jesus Christ:”