Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sunshine Behind The Clouds


Sunshine Behind The Clouds

Sometimes it's hard to feel cheerful
When it's raining and gloomy outside,
But I remember there's still sunshine
That these rain clouds only hide.

The rain cannot take away the joy
That my Jesus put way down deep.
Rain may come, and rain may go,
But the joy of Jesus I will keep.

There is a good reason, I know
For God to send the earth rain.
If I experienced a serious drought,
I guess I would surely complain.

Yes, somewhere else the sun shines
The same time it is raining here,
As the love of God shines in my heart.
It can always fill me with cheer.

Thank you for the rain, dear Lord,
And thank you for the sunshine too.
Thank you for all your blessings
That You give us every day anew.
Jan Bagwell
God Bless 
 “People have a hunger to experience the spectacular, but the Lord is supernatural.”