Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Crying Out to God


Crying Out to God

Sometimes, I cry out to God,
when being pushed to my limit
I pray asking Him to bring me
the full strength of His Spirit.

Whenever I am frighten,
when I'm knee-deep in my fears
I cry out for His light to shine
till the darkness disappears.

When my troubles hang on,
when they won't let go of me
I cry out for His mighty power
so I can make Satin flee.

When illness comes my way,
when the pain keeps on growing
I cry out for His healing touch
in my life to keep flowing.

When sad and depressed,
when I become withdrawn
I cry out for His help
to keep on, pressing on.

Sometimes, crying out to God,
is so natural to do . . .
for when it becomes a habit
prayer becomes a part of you!
Jan Bagwell
God  Bless !
Philippians 4:6
King James Version

"Be careful for nothing; but in every
thing by prayer and supplication with
thanksgiving let your requests be made
known unto God."