Monday, January 27, 2014

Faith to Endure


Faith to Endure

I looked up at the sky
and said a quick prayer.
The kind that the heart
whispers while in despair.

I was confused in thought
about the righteous way.
I want to do as I should
and be living okay.

I get into a struggle
when I talk to a stranger.
I don't want to lose sight
and wander into sin danger.

I stay close to the Lord
and pray with all heart,
that the stranger I love
will be living as smart.

Aware of Jesus Christ
and all that is right.
I cry from the feelings
that tempt me at night.

I'm strong in my faith
and I will make it through.
As I live for the Lord
I will know what to do.

It is a part of my test
to be met with temptation.
God has a plan for me
and it includes salvation.

I pray with all heart
that God keeps me near.
and, that His guidance
settles feelings of fear.

I have done nothing
that would be wrong.
Even though the temptation
has hit me so strong.

The Lord is still with me
and the closer I stay.
I will be in safe arms
no matter the day.
Jan Bagwell
God Bless !
Please pray for my mother  she  fell and broke her wrist  , Update on mother has had complications in surgery today. The surgery has affected her heart they are moving her to icu.