Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Carols Of Christ

Carols of Christ

Though I enjoy some of the jingle bell music we hear in the Christmas season,
My favorites are those carols that tell the world of the true season's reason.
The ones that put Christ in Christmas and year after year they keep Him there,
For the devil tries to take Him out and there are many who have joined his lair.

Some tell of the miracle God performed when Jesus came on Christmas morn,
For this would be the one and only time that to a virgin a child would be born.
Telling us that He was born in a lowly stable, for there was no room at the inn,
Then of wise men who came bringing gifts to the special baby that lay within.

There are carols telling about angles in heaven praising this new born King,
When they joined together and lifted up their voices to honor Him as they sing.
Others proclaim Christ to be the Savior that the old prophets had written of,
Who someday would willingly give His life for our sins, doing so through love.

If not for these old carols, some would never hear what Chrisymas is all about,
Because all too often when Christmas is celebrated, Christ has been left out.
Then my prayer is that they are still being sung as Jesus appears in the sky,
Reminding us, He's the reason for the season and it was for us He chose to die. 
Jan Bagwell
God Bless !
 Thank  you  , Father  God  for  Jesus  my  Savior ,
Thank  you  ,  Father God  for loving me  , 
Thank you  , Father God  for giving me  a Holy Mother , that show me the way . 
Thank you , Father God  for my Sons , Scott and David  and their's Wifes , Elizabeth and Hati Bagwell ,and grand daughter Emily .
Happy Birthday JESUS !!! 
Father God you given me more than I ever deserved . 
I just like  say ," I Prasie you " 

Silent Night

Silent night, holy night!
All is calm, all is bright.
Round yon Virgin, Mother and Child.
Holy infant so tender and mild,
Sleep in heavenly peace,
Sleep in heavenly peace.
Silent night, holy night!
Shepherds quake at the sight.
Glories stream from heaven afar
Heavenly hosts sing Alleluia,
Christ the Savior is born!
Christ the Savior is born.
Silent night, holy night!
Son of God love's pure light.
Radiant beams from Thy holy face
With dawn of redeeming grace,
Jesus Lord, at Thy birth.
Jesus Lord, at Thy birth