Thursday, August 29, 2013

Jesus' Love For Us

JESUS' LOVE FOR US
We rejected you and you still love us
We cursed you and spit at you yet you still love us
We whipped you and stoned you yet you still love us
We killed you and you still love us


I may never see tomorrow,
There's no guarantee,
And things that happened yesterday
Belong to history.

I can't predict the future,
I cannot change the past,
I have just the present memories
To cherish as my last.

I must use this moment wisely,
For it will pass away,
And then be lost forever
As a part of yesterday.

I must exercise compassion;
Help the fallen to their feet,
Be a friend unto the friendless,
Help to make their life complete.

The unkind things I do today,
May never be undone,
And friendships that I fail to win,
May never more be won.

I may not have another chance
On bended knees to pray,
I thank God with a humble heart
For giving me this day! 

Jan Bagwell
God Bless !
 Do you want to Make A Different on your street , in your city , in your Family ? Ask God what would he have you to do . Be in your Church this Sunday . If you don’t have one come visit us . God want us to stand up and Praise him and lead others to him .
The Neighborhood church
Sunday 9.30 am
Pastor David Bagwell , Come here this God anointed Minister. And be Blessed
5075 Calhoun Memorial highway, Easley, South Carolina 29640,
The Neighborhood Church
If you need a Church ? Please give us a try . God is blessing us , many have been Saved and Baptize . There no better joy in life than leading a person to the Lord and watching them grow . Let all get together and win the world to Jesus Christ . And above all things , God loves you and we do to !!

Thank you Jimmy Holliday for being a great friend and brother in Christ .