Friday, August 2, 2013

Christian , Do You Love Me ?


CHRISTIAN, DO YOU LOVE ME?

Christian, do you love me,
Enough to give of your time and money
Enough to give your energy
To work for me continually?

Christian, do you love me,
More than what this world offers thee
More than money, friends or family
To live a life surrendered to me?

Christian, do you love me?
Then take up your cross and follow me
So that in you others will see
The love of God as was shown to thee.

Christian, do you love me
Enough to tell of Calvary
that while you live, where ere you be
You will be a missionary.

Christian do you love me,
Enough to go across the sea
Leave your friends and family
And make a difference for eternity.

Jan Bagwell
God Bless !

Pastor David Bagwell , Come here this God anointed Minister. And be Blessed
5075 calhoun Memorial highway, Easley, South Carolina 29640,
The Neighborhood Church