Friday, March 1, 2013

God Know Your Plan



God Knows Your Plan
God knows the PLANS He has for me.They will cause me no alarm.For God declares most faithfully,His PLANS will do no harm.
Instead He PLANS to give me LIFE,To rely on Him to cope.It will not be so impossibleFor He has promised HOPE.
He PLANS for me a FUTURE, butDown His path I must pace.All honor goes to Him aloneHe has given me His Grace.
I must CALL upon Him now!And come to Him in prayer.He promised me He'd LISTEN;He has promised me His care.
I must Him most deeply SEEK!In His Word, He is found there.Yes, I will FIND you Lord, today,Through worship, Word and prayer.
But I must SEEK with ALL my HEARTNo portion can I keep.I must surrender everythingThen, He will PROSPER me with peace.
Jan Bagwell
God Bless !
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord. Jer. 29:11-14 NIV