Friday, January 18, 2013

I Lose Without You


I Lose Without You
I can’t win without putting you first
You must feed my heart
Pure into me your word
As I enter this world
I cant go to an interview without praying
I can’t begin this race without worshipping
You must be everywhere that I go
Because without your wisdom, what do I know?
I can’t complete this day without you ordering my steps
I can’t take each breath without you blessing me with one
You are the centre of my life
And I confine with you before anything
I lose without you
I win with you
I can’t make it without you
I can with you
Jan Bagwell
God Bless !


The biggest failure in life is not failing in something you do ,
But the biggest failure in life is losing your trust in God. 
For in life there is nothing that can't be given another try by you. 
But without trust in the Almightly, any amount of success will feel small. 

Please  let's set a goal  for ourself , this year let's win 500 people to  Jesus  Christ .
Our Church has set that goal , to win 500 people to Jesus Christ this year  . If  I can be of service to any of  you , let me know >