Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Follow Jesus


Follow Jesus
Many of us have all been called by the higher power
But few of us have picked up the phone or thought to answer
There is a tug against your flesh to take the next exit
But there's always an excuse, for us not to submit
Whether it's our time or the sure commitment of trusting Jesus
The comfort zone we must escape, to get our true freedom
If the cup is good enough for Jesus then surely it's good enough for you and me
But our problem is our own cup, it just may be a tad too fizzy
The more we drink from our own cup
The further away we get from the hill top
The world may taste so good and it can always grab our attention
But if it's not good enough for the Lord, then it sure isn't good enough for your salvation
Jesus says "Are you able to drink the cup that I am about to drink"
If we are true to ourselves then there is no time to think
If you are able
Then don't hesitate to make yourself available
                                                Jan Bagwell
                                                 God Bless !

My Love


Today I spoke to God and this is what I heard
If you're out there being selfish, you haven't heard my word
People out here need you
The young and old need help
Please give them my love, and give it through yourself
Bury all your hatred
Show love, and lend a hand
Surrender all your hatred, and rectify my plan
You are my flowers in a meadow from above, and every single person
came from me, to earth, with love.
Please be in prayer for Loretta Stroud  , Mary Phillips , Frankie Wilson Patton , David  and Hali Bagwell , Scott and Emily and Elizabeth Bagwell  , J.D.Holliday
Zac Cunningham and Amanda Cunningham , John T more , and all my Brothers and Sisters at The Neighborhood  Church  .