Tuesday, September 18, 2012

When You Have God You Have Everything



All I can say is that god is good and only he can help us in out times of need he can lift a broken spirit and bring joy into our lives the kind the world can not give nor take away..

When You Have God You Have Everything


today I'm counting on a new beginning 
with a reason for living with a deeper meaning 
because god has blessed me with many good things
I have been through a lot 
but with god's help I have been able to overcome my adversities
god is and always will be my everything 
he has been my light in my darkest hours. 
he has pull me from the fire more times then I can count
Now I'm surrounded by the comfort and protection of the highest power
I love you and praise you lord almighty
you are my strength and my song 
you walk with me in this journey that seems so long 
but with you by my side surely everything will be alright. 
For I know goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life
I thank you and I love you forever more.
Jan Bagwell 
God Bless