Friday, September 14, 2012

He Dwell In Me



I want to follow Jesus; I want to do His will,
He gave me eternal life, when He died up on the hill.
I will go wherever He sends me, heed His every call,
He is with me every step; He lifts me when I fall.
 
Peace I’ve never known, until that special day,
When I gave myself to Him; and He took my sins away.
Tranquility and joy, reign forever in my heart,
The love I have for Him means we will never part.
 
Always will I worship Him, praise His Holy name,
I belong to Him that is why He came.
Until I meet Him in Paradise, come face to face at the altar,
In Him I will always trust, and I will never falter.
 
The precious gift from Jesus, the gift that He did give,
Was given for me so freely, so that I might live.
By the Redeeming love of Jesus, I have been set free,
And by His Grace and Mercy, He now dwells in me.
Jan Bagwell
God Bless