Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Silver Cord

The Silver Cord
Some day the silver cord will break
And I no more as now shall sing ;
But , O, the joy when I shall wake
Within the palace of the King

Some day my earthly house will fall ,
I cannot tell how soon ‘twill be ,
But this I know ,my all in all
Has now a place in Heav’n for me .

Some day when fades the golden sun
Beneath the rosy-tinted west
My blessed Lord will say , Well done !”
And I shall enter into rest .

Some day till then I’ll watch and wait ,,
My lamp all trimmed and burning bright ,
That when my Savior opens the gate ,
My soul to Him may take its flight .
Jan Bagwell
God Bless !
A very good friend today, lost her Dad . Her name is Frankie Wilson ,her father name was Joseph Frank Patton . I never met him but I met his daughter , He must have been a very good man . God speed Sir , your Savior is waiting .