Wednesday, September 21, 2011

OTHERS

Others
Lord , help me live from day to day
In such a self-forgetful way ,
That even when I kneel to pray
My prayers will be for others .

Help me in all the work I do
To ever be sincere and true ,
And know that all I do for You
Must needs be done for others .

Let self be crucified and slain
And buried deep ,and all in vain
May efforts be to rise again ,
Unless to live for others .
God Bless !
Jan Bagwell

Hello My Friends,
I have a small favor to ask of All of you, If yall would Please. My nephew, Timothy Garrett is in the Memorial Hospital room # 3401 3rd floor, he has been there for a week now and the doctors just found out what is wrong with him today, Sept. 21st. He has the Staph infection and it is in his blood and bone now. He is on very intense medication for pain and the infection. PLEASE, Please Pray with me for a miracle that God will intervein in his body and wash this bad infection out of Tim`s body and HEAL it !! The doctors say if it goes to his heart it might kill him. They did a EKG on him today to see how his heart looks. In the morning he is going back into surjury to move the tube lower in his back that is draining out infection. My Friends,, JUST Pray,, Please!!!!
I Thank yall and may God pour his blessings out on you all !!
" In Jesus I pray " Amen !
Love to you All,
As Always Just ME
Mary Carpenter
His email address is this is the e-mail address as follows :
bigsexy.garrett@gmail.com