Wednesday, February 23, 2011

God's Wonderful Word

God’s Wonderful Word
Thy Word is like a garden , Lord ,
With flowers bright and fair ;
And every one who seeks may pluck
A lovely cluster there .
Thy Word is like a deep ,deep mine ;
And jewels rich and rare
Are hidden in its mighty depts.
For every searcher there ,
O may I love Thy precious Word ,
May I explore the mine ,
May I its fragrant flowers glean ,
May light upon me shine .
O may I find my armor there ,
There Word my trusty sword ;
I’ll learn to fight with every foe
The bottle of the Lord .
Jan Bagwell
God Bless
Prayer request , Betty , sister Mary Carpenter sister , please pray for both of them . Please pray for sister Judy Pangborn . And if any of you have a old computer that worked , a disabled person , that lived on limited income broke his . I would be glad to get you in touch with him . Betty Hill need your prayers . Please pray for Julie . Mike Wells and family , Melvin Mobley and his family .