Monday, January 10, 2011

Wrapped in Winter

Wrapped in Winter
The world was wrapped in winter
This tiny world called home,
A blanket soft as cotton
As nature’s beauty shown,
A touch of magic wonder
In snowflakes as they fell,
And life held quiet beauty
That wintertime could tell.

The lane was wrapped in winter
Each tree wore ermine white,
With fence posts capped capped in splendor
Within the dark of night,

The pathway snug and cozy
Between the banks of snow,
And stars shone down from heaven
Touched by the afterglow

The earth was warm with winter
In peaceful, quiet bliss ,
Beneath snow’s magic blanket
A silent happiness,
Within the arms of nature
All safe and glowing there,
God wrapped His world in winter
Then left a sunbeam fair
Jan Bagwell
God Bless
Dear God , I do thank you for what you have given me to write . I pray it reach a sinner . My brothers and sisters in Christ , I hope we all remember we are sinners save my grace .