Sunday, February 3, 2008

Gossip

Gossip

The Snake That Poisons Everyone

It topples governments, wrecks marriages, ruins careers, destroys reputations, causes nightmares, spawns suspicion, and generates grief. Even its name hisses. It's called gossip. Before you repeat a story, ask yourself: Is it true? Is it fair? Is it necessary? If not, forget it.

This past week I had four people attack me with gossip , none was true . But one was a christain, so I called that person.What she said was so and so told me ......
So I guess ,what I saying is .It was not about what the world had to say about me ,But it was the person who says I am christain who would past on things that, are true or untrue about a christian brother or sister . I forgive , I sure God forgive . But can you understand the hurt we that we do to each other and to our God .