Tuesday, February 19, 2008

All About Jesus-Sunday Prayer

All About Jesus-Sunday Prayer


Lord you know where I stand when it comes to loving you.
and for you there isn’t anything I wouldn’t do.

I love you Lord, you gave the most precious gift to me,
giving of your son Jesus on the cross for all to see.

He was beaten brutally, yet never once complained,
instead he asked forgiveness for all of us the same.

His blood spilled as he died upon the cross that day,
a miracle was about to come, Jesus returned to stay.

Jesus lives on in your kingdom and is the ruler of this earth.
Many witnessed on that glorious day, a miraculous rebirth.

I thank you Father God in Heaven for the gift of your son Jesus.
My mind will always rest at ease, knowing He will never leave us.

Thank you this day and every day Lord in the name of your son
Jesus Christ
Amen