Thursday, September 6, 2007

Amazing Life

With hopes and fears I started my day
With lot of happenings in my way
Where I shared my secret thoughts with God
Who is my only only friend and my Lord

I babbled and mumbles at the strange marks
And whispered in God's ears in the dark
And shed tears of joy and some pain
And resent those moments that were vain

I asked dear Lord to fulfill my dreams
I requested Him to show me that stream
Where I can dip my sorrows and pain
And return from there with happiness gain

Where life shows different styles and layouts
Where sometimes I come across many doubts
And try to find additional option's key
Where I can see what I want to see

For the thrill of knowing is great my dear
Where layers of life comes without fear
And there everything that I need to begin
Comes from God's streams and den

And there I thanked my God who cares
For letting me search through the layers
Through the layers of this amazing life
Where we are all bound to survive.
Jan Bagwell 9/6/07