Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Content

Content


I thank you for the peace that only you can give
I thank you for this gracious life that you've given me to live
I'm learning from you to be content whatever my circumstance
That I may move forward through troubles without a second glance
Thank you for being my strength and my salvation
That I may be able to handle any of life's situations
Thank you for being my daily dose of hope
For giving me the presence of mind to be able to cope
With all the trials that life sends in my direction
And all of life's little daily complications
I'm so glad that you know me inside and out
That even before I was born you knew what I would be about
Thank you for sending your son Jesus to die on the cross
So that many souls will be saved instead of forever lost
Thank you for your unconditional love that knows no end
And for the many blessings that you do daily send
Thank you for each and every day that you give to me
I just pray that I live it in the way you would have me to be!