Tuesday, February 26, 2019

My Lord's Provisions

My Lord's Provisions


Lord, I don't want a wardrobe of richness;
You have clothed me with a robe of righteousness.

Lord, I don't want to wear designer shoes;
You have shod my feet with peace, the Good News.

Lord, I don't want to own a hat of velvet;
You have put on me a salvation helmet.

Lord, I don't want to scrounge for money, to buy;
You promise all my needs, You will supply.

Lord, I don't want expensive food to eat;
You have prepared a table, that can't be beat.

Lord, I don't want the latest book to read;
Your inspired Word, the Bible, is all I need.

Lord, I don't want to guess which way is right;
You show me paths to walk with Your shining Light.

Lord, I don't want to wonder what I should do;
You'll give me wisdom, when I ask it of You.

Lord, thank you for provisions You've given me:
Physical, spiritual needs You've supplied freely.