Friday, September 9, 2016

Substaining Faith


Substaining Faith

My faith has sustained me,
through life's' ups and downs
it has been with me . . .
through laughter and frowns.

My faith has carried me,
through tragedy and grief
it has provided me . . .
with strength and relief.

My faith has helped me,
though periods of drought
it has saved me . . .
from my fear and doubt.

My faith has kept me,
through stormy conditions
it has supported me . . .
with prayer and petitions.

My faith has taken me,
through days of not knowing
it has stabilized me . . .
as harsh winds came blowing.

My faith has sustained me,
through life's highs and lows
it has taught me to trust . . .
in the One who knows!
With Love , Praise God !!
Jan Bagwell
Psalm 139:1-2

"Oh lord, thou hast searched me,
and known me.

Thou knowest
My downsitting
and mine uprising,
thou understand eat my
thought afar off."

King James Version
Public Domain