Tuesday, July 5, 2016

My One and Only Selfie


My One and Only Selfie

The only selfie,
I am going to take
is when I go through
the straight gate.

I can't wait to see,
how I will look
when I see my name
in the Lamb's book.

I know I'll be beaming,
from the light of the Son
as the picture will show
the good race I have won.

It will be a photo,
of glory and rewards
one that I will always
look anxiously towards.

The only selfie,
I will ever take...
is standing with Jesus
at the straight gate!
Jan Bagwell
God Bless !
Matthew 7:13-14 "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." King James Version Public Domain