Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Acrostic Announcment


Acrostic Announcment

All of His universe, screams for validation;
Bothering it does not, with human speculation

Cautiously pulsing, the fabric of reality did;
Dividing itself across time, multiplying at His whim

Earnestly working, the matter of creation longs;
Following His perfect example, awaiting the banquet song

Galaxy distant explosions, molding the limits of space;
Hold nothing in comparison, to His beautiful face

Infinity stands as dust, seen through the lens of Him;
Justice flows forth, a sinner cleaned from sin

Knocking at a door, and standing upon eternity;
Longing to be with you, His dying made you free

Marvelous rivers of neon righteousness;
Now roar with fury, waiting for completeness

Obsidian stains, of iniquitous enormity;
Pander to my mind, though my sights are set on thee

Quixotically I work, leading to nothing but frustration;
Revealed to me it was, Your death, is my salvation

Saved not by my works, or anything I’ve done;
Through the cross I am saved, by the blood of Your Son

Under grace, not truth, I fall and stand again;
Voraciously I speak to others, of Your return and when

Welcome we shall be, in the arms of A Perfect Architect;
Xenial to a level, unseen by fallen intellect

Yahweh. My King. Author of perpetuity. 
Zenith of existence, all creation longs for Thee.
Jan Bagwell
God Bless !