Tuesday, December 8, 2015

IN Me


In Me...

In me I am weak.....in Him I am strong,
In me I am lost....in Him I belong,
In me I am scared...in Him I've no fear,
In me I am distant, in Him I am near.
In me I am tired....in Him I'm revived,
In me I am dead....in Him I'm alive,
In me I'm impatient...in Him I do wait,
In me it's an act....in Him I'm not fake.
In me I am restless....in Him I find peace,
In me I'm forgotten....in Him never cease,
In me I have questions....in Him I feel calm,
In me I say can't...in Him I say can.
In me I don't trust...in Him I rely,
In me I give up....in Him I will try,
In me I am drowning...in Him I will swim,
In me I'm so guilty....In him I've no sin.
In me I am running...in Him I stand still
In me I am selfish....in Him do his will,
In me I'm in darkness....in Him I'm in light,
In me I give up....in Him I will fight.
In me I am reckless...In Him I do care,
In me I'm unjust....in Him I am fair.
In me I feel hopeless....in Him I believe,
In me there's no point unless He's with me.
Jan  Bagwell
God Bless