Wednesday, January 7, 2015

My Peace Provider


My Peace Provider

I now have the peace that surpasses
all understanding,
With time, instead of decreasing, it
is expanding.
It's with me at night as I say my
evening prayer,
Then as I open my eyes in the morning,
it is still there.

Peace that eases my mind when it is
filled with stress,
Providing me a needed comfort in my
hour of loneliness.
Slowing my heart beat when anxiety
quickens it's pace,
Leaving me better prepared for any
situation I may face.

This is a peace that is found only in
Jesus Christ our Lord,
In a relationship with Him and living
our life in one accord.
For each time I've experienced it, I
feel our bond has grown,
This peace our Lord gives, the purest
that man will have ever known.
Jan Bagwell
God  Bless !
 Please  Pray  for our brother in Christ  Kenneth Hammett  he lost his Father .