Monday, September 1, 2014

The Walk


The Walk

The walk is not the cure
But the reason we would endure
Lifting up a weary soul
The walk becomes a Holy stroll.

I have wondered of the walk
Felt the sorrow and the shock
Stumbled, fell, then stood still
Gazed upon an enormous hill.

The walk was never ever mine
But my Lord gave me a sign
My love is all you really need
Walk with Me and I will lead.

No longer walking on my own
Believing that I was all alone
God had purposed in my life
Carried me through pain and strife.

The walk, the hope for tomorrow
Time with God I shall borrow
Peace comes and soothes a need
Prayers for friends, God will heed.

Thank you for this time, the walk
And every moment we would talk
When at last our hearts collide
He walked always by my side.

I am stunned by His grace
Walked the walk to His pace
Now I run, run the race
At the end, I see His face.

Lord I pray for all my friends
Who cannot seem to make amends
God I pray You walk with them
As You have walked with me, Amen.
Jan Bagwell
God Bless !
Isaiah  40:31
“Those who want on the Lord shall walk and not faint”