Wednesday, February 26, 2014

If Today I Met Jesus


If Today I Met Jesus

If today I were to meet Jesus,
and my life here came to an end
I would be so excited
to finally meet my eternal Friend.

I would run up to Him,
and look into His face
I would be so very thankful
for His endless supply of grace.

I would drop down to my knees,
and worship my everlasting King
I would shout hallelujah
and my praises I would sing.

I would leap and jump with joy,
as soon as my feet hit the floor
I would be forever grateful
He opened to me heaven's door.

If today I were to meet Jesus,
and I were to see my eternal Friend
I know that I would be in paradise
and my bliss would never end.
Jan Bagwell
God  Bless

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17


16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.