Friday, January 3, 2014

In This Changing Word

In This Changing World

Lord, in this changing world,
where nothing stays the same
I found You to be faithful
when I call upon Your name.

Every day there’s so much,
that is being compromised
but, Your unfailing love
You have never modified.

No matter where I go,
I find things a bit strange
but, Your steadfast love
never seems to change.

The people who I know,
are making concessions
but, Your trustworthiness
I never have to question.

Lord, in this changing world,
of indulgences and greed
I find Your faithfulness . . .
is all my life ~ really needs! 
Jan Bagwell
God Bless !


What To Count

Count your blessings instead of your crosses;
Count your gains instead of your losses.
Count your joys instead of your woes;
Count your friends instead of your foes.
Count your smiles instead of your tears;
Count your courage instead of your fears.
Count your full years instead of your lean;
Count your kind deeds instead of your mean.
Count your health instead of your wealth;
Count on God instead of yourself.