Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Praise

Praise

I praise you Lord for the things you do
For you're with me every day
I praise you for the love you give
As you show me how to pray.

I praise you for the gift you gave
Through your suffering and sacrifice
I praise you for all the things you did
For the Love you give is nice.

I praise you for the blood you shed
As you cleansed me of my sin
You changed my life from what it was
You redeemed me from within.

I love you Lord with all my soul
Let me be faithful in all my ways
So I can enter your gates with thanksgiving
And, your courts with all my praise. 
Jan Bagwell 
God Bless !

LIFE SUPPORT
Today in Virginia
ALAN CLARK , Bonnie Averson  NEPHEW; and Linda kidd brother IS ON LIFE SUPPORT IN THE HOSPITAL AND NEEDS PRAYER DESPERATELY. HE HAS BEEN ON A HEART TRANSPLANT LIST FOR A GOOD WHILE.
[Linda Kidd died last year with Cancer}