Friday, July 19, 2013

Voice of Hope

I’ll try to be a voice of hope
A continuous ray of light
I’ll try to be an example of grace
That I may shine like Christ
 
Grant me a courageous spirit
Who’s not afraid to speak the truth
I pray the way I live my life
Will draw lost souls to you
 
Give me a dependable conscience
That won’t allow me to ignore
The things that satan tries to hide
Of faults within my soul
 
May I be a blessing
As a representative of you
Until all soldiers have come home
And all the spiritual battles are through
 
Lead the prodigals onward
Until the day you come
Loose the chains of bondage
Until each spirit has come home
 
I will be your witness
And go wherever you lead
Until the last signs have been fulfilled
And every prisoner is freed
 
May my life lead others
To become a song of praise
Pointing towards the Savior
As we receive your grace through faith
 
Every person is a slave
To whom will you be
One who follows Jesus Christ
Or our soul’s worst enemy
 
One day Christ is coming back
And the world will be at peace
When His love and compassion rule the earth
And when all wars have ceased
Jan Bagwell
God Bless !
Please Pray for Sister Julie  Morris , she having  Heart problems