Friday, July 5, 2013

A Balm of Grace

I like to call God, Old Friend,
For He created and loves you and me.
It is easier to pray to Him as
An Old Friend than an awesome
God, for He is both. 


    A BALM OF GRACE

What if God, Old Friend, would say to you:

I would like you to bathe
  In the balm of My grace
As the twilight of the day
  Slowly ends a day's pace.

Do not grow weary from doing
  For tomorrow that's unknown
For each day will be coming
  Will not find you all alone.

For in your spirit I Am
  Not visible and quite silent
Yet there you know so I Am
  Always guiding your ascent.

Let us respond:

Oh! Yes Lord let it be so
  Live within me guiding me
So toward my Heaven glow
  Till my journey end will be.

Jan Bagwell
God Bless !
I will be at The Neighborhood Church , Easley .S.C.
5065 Calhoun Memorial Highway [29640 ]
  Sunday Morning ,  (9:30 til 11:30} 
Pastor David Bagwell