Monday, November 26, 2012

God's Love is so Wonderful


God's Love Is So Wonderful

God's love for the world is so wonderful, 
He makes our life magical, and so beautiful. 
Even in hard times, we can put our trust in him,
And he will make them disappear without a thing. 
He doesn't take a salary from us at the end of the day,
It is just his love for us that brightens up our way.
Jan Bagwell 
God Bless !
Dear Lord, please help New York and New Jersey and her people through this darkest hour. Please be with those who may be alone and suffering. Ease their pain and comfort their souls. Lord, help this great nation rebuild and stay proud. AmenLord, we pray for those who are less fortunate than us. We pray for those affected by war and disaster. Dear Lord, we humbly request that you provide comfort to those who are hurt, wisdom to those who make decisions, and love to those who know loss.
Dear Lord, thank you for all that you do. The love of life, the peace in my heart all comes from your grace. Please help me to show your love and grace to others as you have done for me. Thank you Lord for being a part of my life.Dear Lord please bless those that holladays depressed them  .
Amen and Amen 
 {I lost my Dad a day before thankgiving 26 years ago  , so I do understand this problem ]