Thursday, May 31, 2012

Courageous Smile

Face your life and its trials
With a quiet mind and courageous smile
And know that courage is what we need
To perform for us all heoric deeds
So with cheer and tons of hope
Go forward and never mope
And burn the little candle's light
To make your surroundings all bright
And all this can be done with faith
And the gift of courage from God great
So come forward and face life's trial
With a quiet mind and courage's smile.
Jan Bagwell
God Bless !
 Please remember in your prayers
 Brother   J D Holaday ,he has been very sick this week
 Brother Billy Phillips and his mother
Sister Judy Howard
Jan Bagwell , My sons , and their wives and my grandchild Emily
Hazel Bagwell, my mother
Courage
=========

It's not exactly courage if you're not a bit afraid,
To climb the towering mountain or descend into the glade.
But this is really courage, at least I call it so,
To say, "I fear that mountain, but just the same, I'll go!"