Thursday, March 29, 2012

Summer Beauty

Summer Beauty
The loveliness that I behold
So far beyond compare ,
The joy I feel within my soul
Tells me my Savior’s near .

I see Him in red roses
That bloom along the vine .
I feel Him in the gentle wind
That sweeps the Summer pines .

The sky enfolds me like a glove
Of magic azure blue ,
And I’m reminded that His love
Surrounds me this way , too !

A rolling carpet of green grass
Backs up this breathless view ,
And I know for me that Heaven
Will be in colors of this hue .

As the sun slips slowly out of sight
In its southerly direction ,
I want to whisper , “Please don’t go ,
Don’t end this day’s perfection .”
Jan Bagwell
God Bless !
Guide me in Your truth and teach
me , for You are God my Savior ,
for You I await all the long day ,
because of Your goodness , Lord
Psalm 25:5