Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I meet God in the Morning

I meet God in the Morning


The earth is the Lord’s
and the fullness thereof ,
It speaks of His greatness ,
it sings of his love ,
And each day at dawning
I lift my heart high
And raise up my eyes
to the infinite sky …
I see the dew glisten
in crystal-like splendor
While God , with a touch
that is gentle and tender ,
Wraps up the night
and softly tucks it away
And hangs out the sun
to herald a new day ,
A day yet unblemished
by what’s gone before ,
A chance to begin
and start over once more ,
And all I need do
is to silently pray ,
God , help me and guide me
and go with me today.
Jan Bagwell
God Bless !
God’s gifts put man’s best dreams to shame
This Prayer request Is from Brother Jimmy Holiday
I spoke to my aunt Patsy yesterday. She is having surgery on Wednesday to replace a 12 inch section of her spinal cord. Never heard of this type surgery. Please keep her in your prayers. I told her I was going to ask all ya’ll to do this and she said it would be much appreciated.
Thank you all and may God Bless each of you in 2012!
Jimmy Holiday