Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's me again , God

It’s me again , God

Remember me God?
I come every day
Just to talk with You , Lord ,
And to learn how to pray .
You make me feel welcome ,
You reach out Your hand ,
I need never explain
For You understand .
I come to you frightened
And burdened with care ,
So lonely and lost
And so filled with despair ,
And suddenly , Lord ,
I’m no longer afraid ,
My burden is lighter
And the dark shadows fade .
Oh , God , what a comfort
To know that You care
And to know when I seek You
You will always be there !
Jan Bagwell
God Bless
Come to me , all who labor and are heavy laden , and I will give you rest .Take my yoke upon you ,and learn from me ; for I am gentle and lowly in heart , and you will find rest for your souls . For my yoke is easy , and my burden is light
Matthew 11: 28- 30