Friday, September 2, 2011

Summer Beauty

Summer Beauty
The loveliness that I behold
So far beyond compare ,
The joy I feel with my soul
Tells me my Savior’s near .

I see Him in Red roses
That bloom along the vine .
I feel Him in the gentle wind
That sweeps the Summer pines .

The sky enfolds me like a glove
Of magic azure blue ,
And I’m reminded that His love
Surround me this way , too

A rolling carpet of green grass
Backs up this breath view ,
And I know for me that Heaven
Will be in colors of this hue .

As the sun slips slowly out of sight
In its westerly direction ,
I want to whisper ,” Please don’t go ,
Don’t end this day’s perfection .”
God Bless !
Jan Bagwell

Guide me in your truth and teach me ,
for You are God my Savior ,
for You I a wait all the long day ,
because of your goodness , Lord .
Psalm 25 :5